- “VIPAPHARM” Publishing House issues the
official scientific e-journal “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS”. The “C.V.P.
PHARMACEUTICS” is a property of the Publishing House “VIPAPHARM” and
is being hosted by its website.
- The aims of “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS”
journal are the further promotion of the research and science of pharmaceutics.
- The Journal publishes articles in Greek
and in English.
- “VIPAPHARM” Publishing House has the full
responsibility for the publishing of “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS” journal, which it hosts in
its website and for which has the financial management, so it has the
right to alter the present Regulation and also determines the frequency of
the issues and in general the layout of the journal.
- The Publishing House “VIPAPHARM” assigns
the editing work within the frame of the present regulation and the follow
up of the “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS” journal to an Editing Committee.
- VIPAPHARM Publishing House is responsible
for the supervision of the Editing Committee’s work and ensures that is
- The freedom of speech
- The capability of every citizen’s
unhindered access to scientific knowledge provided by “C.V.P.
- The capability of expressing and phrasing
questions, inquiries, opinions, comments and forums for any scientific
work published in “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS” journal.
- The capability for each scientist to
publish his scientific work and research with no interferences,
abridgements and shortages (A mandatory condition is that all papers have
to be realized according to the science orders).
“C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS” journal is being updated every month, while our
past publications remain at our website for a time period set by the Editing
- Research. First-time published clinical,
experimental, theoretical and any other kind of scientific pharmaceutical
- Reviews. A combined presentation of the recent
evolutions on modern pharmaceutical matters. Those reviews dealing with
pharmaceutical subjects of a wider interest, are preferable, as well as
those presenting the conclusions of research conducted by the authors themselves,
not excluding other kinds of reviews.
- Comments. For each one of our publications there
is a special website entitled “comments on the published papers”, in which
every reader can express his comments, opinion, inquiries, questions and
observations and also have the possibility to participate in forums
related to the published article.
- The Editing Committee of “C.V.P. PHARMACEUTICS” journal consists of the
Editing Manager, the Assistant Editing Manager and the members.
- The members of the Editing Committee are
required, in their majority, to be University Degree holders and have
previous experience in that field.
- “VIPAPHARM” Publishing House is nominating
the Editing Committee.
- The Editing Committee is responsible for
the approval or rejection of all the works submitted for publishing.
- The Editing Committee has the right to
declare as invalid the approval or the rejection decree of a judge, when
it is insufficiently justified.
- The Editing Committee sees to the defense
of the repute and the anonymity of the judges.
- The Editing Committee is invited to attend
monthly meetings by the Editing Manager, who will be the chairman of these
meetings. The quorum of the meetings presupposes the presence of 2/3 of
the Editing Committee members.
- The decisions made by the Editing
Committee are made according to the majority electoral system applied for
the present members. In case of a tie, the vote of the Editing Manager
prevails against the others.
- The Editing Manager is being elected by
the Board from those who have expressed their interest for that position,
after a relevant invitation.
- The tenure of the Editing Manager is a
three-year one, with the right to be extended.
- The Editing Manager is terminated by the
Publishing House “VIPAPHARM” if he does not successfully perform his
- The Editing Manager may submit a written
resignation that is considered definite after its acceptance.
- In case of termination or resignation of
the Editing Manager, the Publishing House “VIPAPHARM” nominates a new
Editing Manager to serve the remaining for the term of office of the
- The Editing Manager has the following
- Coordinates the work of the Editing
- Coordinates the judging procedure of the
submitted for publication articles, according to article 7 of the present
- Signs the correspondence of the Journal
with the authors and the judges and communicates in general with them for
the fastest possible dispatching of the papers submitted for publishing.
- Calls at least monthly meetings of the
Editing Committee, which he chairs.
- Keeps the Editing Committee, as well as
the Publishing House VIPAPHARM, informed of the progress of the journal. Assigns
special duties to the members of the Editing Committee.
- When necessary, he makes changes in the
structure of the journal - such changes do not alter the overall style of
it - while he recommends to the Publishing House VIPAPHARM more radical
changes of the layout and the publishing material of the journal, bearing
always in mind the qualitative improvement of it.
- Recommendations to the Publishing House
VIPAPHARM the replacement of the Editing Committee, when its tenure is
over or when he judges that it has not been performing its duties
- He has full responsibility for the
publishing procedures of the journal, therefore, he is closely
collaborating with the publisher, to ensure good the perfect look and the
prompt publication of the volumes.
- Paragraphs 4 i, iii, iv and v, that apply
to the Editing Manager, also apply to the Assistant Editing Manager.
- The term of office for the Assistant
Editing Manager is two-years, with the right to extend it.
- The Assistant Editing Manager has the
- Replaces the Editing Manager in all his
duties, in case of his absence or of an impediment.
- He is responsible, after given
authorization by the Editing Manager, for the full completion of special
volumes of the journal.
6. MEMBERS OF
THE EDITING COMMITTEE
- Paragraphs 4 i, iii, iv and v, which apply
to the Editing Manager, as well as paragraph 5ii, which applies to the
Assistant Editing Manager, also apply to the members of the Editing Committee.
- The term of office of the members of the
Editing Committee is two-years, with the right to extend it.
- The nomination of the members of the
Editing Committee is being made after the recommendation of the Editing
Manager or with his agreement.
- A member of the Editing Committee
inexcusably absent for three consecutive meetings is automatically
- The members of the Editing Committee have
more duties, as far as it concerns the judgment of the papers, in
comparison to the other judges, and they take over special duties, related
to the journal’s publication, whenever they are asked to by the Editing
7. PROCEDURE OF THE PUBLICATION OF THE PAPERS
- Authors interested in having their work
published in the journal, have to submit it to it. All papers submitted
for publishing in the journal have to be written according to the
instructions for the authors, as published in our website.
- The paper is being subjected to a specific
judging procedure. The result of that judging procedure is being then made
known to the author.
- From the moment the publication of the
submitted paper is approved, the author is required to pay to the journal,
within 7 days from the acknowledgment of the admission of his paper, the
publishing expenses for his paper. Details of the amount of the fee, as
well as the form of payment, can be found in the website “papers
case of a non-timely payment of the fee, the publishing of the submitted
paper will be rejected.
Your article can be published free of charge, if it
meets certain terms, as determined by the Editing Manager. You may submit an
abstract of your article to the Editing Manager for such determination.
- After the payment of the fee by the author
to the journal, the journal will publish the paper within the next 30 days
and it will then send to the author an invoice for services, as well as an
official certification of publishing of the said paper.
- The official certification of publishing records the name of the
journal, the publishing date of the paper, the subject of the paper, the
name of the author, and the fact that it has successfully passed the
judgment test to which it has been subjected. The role of the official
certification of publishing is to certify that the said paper has been
realized with success by the author and according to the orders of science
with the use of scientifically accepted methodology and also that it has
contributed useful conclusions for society and science.
PROCEDURE OF THE PAPERS
- All papers submitted for publishing to the
journal should be written according to the instructions for the authors
published in our website. Otherwise, the papers will be rejected
without being judged.
- The papers are being judged by two
independents, specialists on the said subject scientists, who are obliged
to submit within a month from the receipt of the paper’s copy, a fully
- The unanimous and sufficiently documented
judgment of these two judges is not binding for the approval or rejection
of the papers.
- If the documented judgment of the two
judges is not in agreement, then a third judge is being nominated. A third
judge is also being necessary when he is requested by one of the other two
judges. The final decision for the publishing of these papers is made by
the Editing Committee.
- When the approving decision of the judges
is accompanied by suggestions to the authors, the papers are returned and
resubmitted. In case of suggestions for limited changes, the compliance of
the authors with them is just being checked by the Editing Manager. If the
judges suggest more radical changes for the considered papers, the
compliance of the authors with them is reviewed again by the Editing
Committee, that has the right to ask for a re-judgment by the original
judges or by other judges.
- The documented objections of the authors,
concerning the suggestions or the rejecting essay of the judges, are
reviewed by the Editing Committee.
- The conclusion of the judges’ reports are
made known, anonymously and intact, to the authors, in any case, except in
the case where the judges agree to publish the papers in the form
- A delay on part of the authors, beyond six
months, to re-submit their corrected papers, in any phase of publishing,
will require re-submission of the paper from the beginning.
- A delay by the judges, beyond a three-month
period, to submit their recommendations, results in the annulment of the
judgment automatically and with no further notice.
The Editing Committee of
the Journal, as far as it concerns the judging of the submitted papers for publishing,
asks for the aid of the specialists, who are scientists from all over the
world, on the relevant subjects.
© Copyright-VIPAPHARM. All rights
website hosting and website promotion by Siteowners Ltd